Thursday, April 15, 2010

NEWS & NOTES


Somehow this kitty likes to show up inside my imagination. It is everywhere I look. This is an ink illustration I did today which I submitted to the regional chapter of the 'Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators' for their quarterly magazine. I also submitted another illo of the same kitty. They responded immediately to tell me that the illustrations where terrific. They also asked me if one of them was not used, if they could keep it on file. That led me to believe that they are thinking of using at least one? Well... seeing is believing. I'll wait for their magazine to come out.

2 comments:

  1. I like that cat. He seems ... randy. Nice sculptures to the right of this, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justin for leaving a comment. Yes, sculpting is another one of my true passions.It was fun to make these sculptures.

    ReplyDelete